Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      katy
      Participant

I deeply desire to increase in my desire for the Light. I desire to see the others in the group grow greater than myself on this path and I desire the ability to see them as such with the appropriate jealousy to want to ascend with them.

Beverly
      Participant

GROWTH, INSIGHT, UNDERSTANDING

Andrew
      Participant

I want the Light to help me see how to work in the minyan. My heart is ready.

What do I want achieve in this semester? I want to be more established in the group. Fully participating and understanding how the minyan fits into attaining the Creator. It’s unclear to me at the moment.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

I look forward to experementing

David Edwards
      Participant

We want the light to influence and evolve us by any and all means necessary. Preferably in a gentle and loving way. We desire to achieve more understanding and preparation for entering the ten

Mihaela
      Participant

I want to achieve a better connection with others and with nature. And I think we must pray for the light to evolve us into spiritual birth.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.