Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mira Brooks
      Participant

There is a desire to transcend much of the corporeal things in everyday life that keep one in a state of egoism to truly experience altruism and understand more about the work of the student. We have learned about the importance of equivalence of form and forming connections with others. I hope to have the strength to carry on, in spite of distractions and the pull of materialism. If I can achieve a deeper sense of community with the group and learn more about the work of students in Kabbalah, that would be a good accomplishment for me. It will be great to learn more.

Jurgis
      Participant

Give strenght to walk in dark.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I feel the light’s influence already, I look forward to a deeper connection and understanding of the Wisdom of Kabbalah.  I desire the Creator to change me.

Marion
      Participant

I don’t know what I want, I can’t visualise or get a sense of it. However I have a deep compulsive feeling  of curiosity and a need to explore the mind, the spiritual realm, who or what I am, and all those other conventionally unanswerable questions.

Whatever I find on the journey is fine, all of it is fascinating!

~marz
      Participant

As I spend time thinking about my intention, it became palpable inside my body. I am aching, yearning for connection, personal relationship with True Source as well as other humans. I am hoping to know the personal experience of growing closer to trustworthy energy and healing from past trauma that has kept me distant from others. I absolutely want to learn more but I also want to feel more…  I have been numbed by pain and separation for decades… it is a magical reunion with love, love for God, others and self.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

I want the light to reveal to me a greater sensing and discernment of the intention behind any act that I am contemplating to do. Is it driven by my Ego in order to receive for my selfish purposes or is it for the purpose of recieving in order to bestow. My Ego is deceptive and cunning and I would like to get a better control of it. I hope that this semester will bring me a step closer to always receiving in order to bestow. I hope that it will help me to become more open and vulnerable before other points in the heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.