Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mandy
      Participant

I want the light to help me develop and mature to be closer to the Creator 💗

Eric
      Participant

I don’t know what I want, but I do know that I want it (whatever it is).

To be nourished by the umbilical cord and continue to grow and eventually be birthed into the likeness of the Creator. How to do this in the 10.

Kathy
      Participant

I want to feel at peace and feel a connection to the Creator.

martin
      Participant

I have a Bob Dylan moment, who said, “Before I start singing I will know my song well.” Now to progress,  m’aat, m’aat, little by little, to a greater level of attainment to a point where I can break into full song.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

May the Creator grant us a will to bestow, may we have faith in the Creator, to believe that there is None else Beside Him, so that all our thought is only about Him. May we be granted the energy and desire to work only for the Creator, to take the burden of the Kingdom of Heaven on our shoulders.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.