Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mel Farrell
      Participant

To know how to be and move towards the creator

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

I will not use the allegory of the womb as the light because my fellow students have already done it so well, I couldn’t add to what they’ve already said.

My wish is to have that Point in my Heart grow and become more than a point, and I think for that to happen we will probably have to begin engaging with others, instructors and students, in real-time. I hope for this because the ‘gains’, the revelations, when they happen are so immense, but the ego-acting-out-stuff that always happens after an experience of growth is a force that threatens to stop or even reverse the good that I achieved. And I really believe that if I am to succeed in not falling victim to my own ego’s demands, I will need to have others around me (over the internet, at least for starters) because it will help me focus on being there for others instead of always having to be there for Jack’s overgrown ego because it just won’t shut up.

I happen to know that if I get the chance to connect with others, my ego won’t be able to stop me or get in the way, and now that I have finally found others who share my longing to help create a better world – for ourselves and/or others, it’s all fine as long as it is about making things better, making things good! – I have a deep longing to begin the work together, first in a Lab (I understand why the term Lab is used now rather than a Ten, which is the minyan we will eventually work together with, when we’re ready to take that step).

Rav Laitman surprised me in the video above here. I know that experience and feeling, that he describes, so well, and he surprised me because it is a feeling you get when you know that You have done something that you know you did for the good of others, not for yourself, and you have a sense of fulfilment in having done it.

I think he surprised me because he usually never speaks about personal achievements and how that can make you feel strengthened in your resolve to continue your work with the Light and attaining Equivalence of Form.

…………………

PS. While I was writing this post, I hit some wrong keys and suddenly a message appeared that told me “Kabbalahinfo has received your report and we will look into it, don’t worry, you will remain anonymous”. It sounded to me as if whatever happened had to do with a report of complaint about somebody had been sent in my name, and I just want to point out that this was certainly not my intention, and I hope they will dismiss the whole thing. I’m very sorry that this happened, I don’t know how it happened, but I wish it hadn’t.

– I guess I screwed up. I mean, I know my posts are lengthy and messy, and I wish I could do better. But this is a new level of mess, and I apologize. – I’m going to send a message to KabU Support as well so as to be sure this misunderstanding gets resolved quickly and without anything bad coming from it.

Sarah
      Participant

This very brief introduction by Rav Leitman felt different, I “GOT” it differently, less intellectually, than up to now.  In talking about the Light as the Womb, I suddenly saw that its ME in that womb, that I ve been kinda floating in the amniotic waters of amnesia, not yet having grown enough to be fully a baby, ready to be birthed into the upper worlds.

Inside the womb, developing from just a tiny point in the heart, the creature gradually becomes aware of its own existence, sensing & registering small amounts of experience, the experience of being developed , of learning to feel, within the womb of the Creator.  I cant tell the difference, am I being created for the world, or is the world being created for me?

The way I desire the Light to evolve me, is to guide me to truly know that what I want is communication with the Light, and connection to the point of ONE-ness with it.  And that this process is inextricably linked with the same process as with my minyan:- the micro & the macro

Anna
      Participant

My desire is to transform by inner work so the Light reaches me, and thereby is, more and more.

Bongani
      Participant

I would like for the womb (Light) to progressively unveil the truth in a manageable way, allowing us to comprehend and undergo personal growth.

Cristie
      Participant

I want to be closer to the creator by gaining wisdom and knowledge and by making connections with others to draw me closer to the oneness.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.