Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fred
      Participant

I want the light to guide me to connection.

Paul
      Participant

I want the Light to align us in our desires to become more interested in the desires of  others in group than our own egoistic desires, expose to each of us where and when we are reacting out of ego, strengthen our will to hang in there and not get defensive, assist us in our time of introspection to objectively see our egos at play, and finally to reform our egos as required.

I want us to all experience & feel crossing the barrier to enter the spiritual worlds and know this happened because WE did this together by following a safe, practical and certain process that works.

I hope that the experience of working together this semester will help us develop confidence in this process, see its benefits and commit to continuing on the journey knowing we are “all for one & one for all” … and that each of us WILL progress to higher attainment and understanding as we go on together.

maria santos
      Participant

I would like things to “click” a little more, but mostly I would like to feel closer to the Creator to know that He is working on me, I guess that is what I mean by “click”. Yet I don’t want Him to move to quickly because I fear Him. I want to be able to be secure in what is happening around me and the world by trusting a 100% that He is in charge and that all will workout the way it should.

Gamelah
      Participant

My desire is to move from receiving the surrounding light to receiving the light that reforms. I’m anxious to move ahead in tbis wisdom!

Rosie
      Participant

How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us?

There’s actually 2 parts to this 1 question. Who does ‘us’ refer to? It could be us individually or us collectively. I want to individually reach out more into the collective us, to help us all get more of the “Light”,  to “influence and evolve us” all more into the state we are meant to be in. It’s a process we all want to learn individually and collectively. It’s about “connection.” That word that Julian said we’d be hearing a lot of in this course. Of all the graphs and Hebrew words I can’t remember (but try to), this is one concept that’s coming through loud and clear. My job here is to learn more about this process, (and to keep trying to learn the Hebrew, by osmosis if nothing else – it’s a beautiful language).

The second question is the action part of the first question I answered. After learning how to gain the beginning stages of experiencing the Light. My desire is for more practical understanding of how this is achieved and sustained.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

What I hope in this course is to receive more light. That is, more knowledge of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.