Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Claribel Rivera
      Participant

what I expect to achieve is a better understanding of intention and most of all how to learn the actual method and apply or say  start practicing the method of love of others and bestow

Loria
      Participant

I would like to have a better understanding of relationship with others and how this pertains to my growth.

My expectation is to grow and have “light” to share with others.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

This is going to be work.. from the introductory videos with Dr. Laitman, preparation for what is ahead brings some fear.. and excitement as well.. what lays ahead.  I have to keep listening to the lessons and forgetting.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

I desire to develop; the light within me, to learn to pray correctly , to develop power in my prayers.

Also to know more about screen and reshimot.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

That I can freely receive, witness this and live intention and desires through connection with others.

Melissa Lucero
      Participant

How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

I would like to be influenced by connecting with others who have the same desires as I have. To achieve spirituality by learning how to truly love each other. I would like the womb to help me grow stronger to fight the evil inclination that is my ego and work only for the benefit of the entire kli as one.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.