Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      M H
      Participant

To better love with right intention. Keeping the intention to  please the Creator without getting side tracked or lost in my own self interest or seeking reward, not even from the Creator in anyway, except maybe to become stronger so I will better bestow to the Creator.

Miguel Luis
      Participant

I would like to start feeling the direct connection with the creator as a whole.

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

I wold like to know how to aply the wisdom of kabbalah, and with that influence my live.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I would like the Creator to influence me to have the same qualities like him also, develop me to know that He controls everything. I desire for the Creator to help me to know Him more and more and to put the method into action.

Stephen
      Participant

I hope to receive the light to begin putting the Kabbala into action in my life.

Brad
      Participant

Would like to know the spiritual techniques one does in the ten group. And be able to continually think about receiving the property of bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.