Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Comfort
      Participant

Divine Oneness with the Creator

Mary
      Participant

I want to learn how to put the theory in practice.

Namron
      Participant

I would like to learn how it is to live with “faith beyond reason”.

zeinab
      Participant

i desire to learn how to connect with the creator and remain so 24/7/365

Denys
      Participant

What I am looking for is just a new heart.

Eva
      Participant

Would like to connect, to express my experiences and listen to people – well, the present truth is I am struggling to express myself and takes few days to contemplate on preparation Q’s – to bring the presence of the Creator everywhere, to the most ordinary, everyday life actions. If I’m in a challenging situation, would like to handle the situation as the Creator would, and not what my ego dictates … I know this might be a long shot, and I’m far from being ready and able to do it, but this is the visceral feeling of “Kabbalah in action” for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.