Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      NAT
      Participant

I want the Light to help me apply this wisdom in my life and to connect with others in practical way

Steph
      Participant

With action I hope to take Kabbalah to a more intimate level.

Liss
      Participant

Wish to learn to attain the light and nurture it, to learn through its guidance to connect with creator

Matanah
      Participant

That we would desire correction between us by heeding guidance from the Light. That He will perfectly form us and prepare us to become altruistic.

Tracey N
      Participant

That the light would guide us and illuminate our inner condition so that we can begin the process of connection between us and to learn and implement the method.

Peter
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>That the light will give us the ability to distinguish more in our inner world.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.