Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      suzanne
      Participant

i desire to keep learning and building a desire to perceive the Creator

afc
      Participant

Learn how to let Hashem help change me.

PVJ
      Participant

Hello Julian,
      I really wish to learn how to apply the wisdom of Kabbalah in a practical way.
      Thank you,
      PVJ

Gabrielle
      Participant

To sense from the point in the heart the “larger light/picture” that we desire.

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

We want the light that influences us , to start building in us the desire, which will make us discern the study.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Hello fellow students and Instructor Julian,

I hope unlike a fetus to not be too comfortable with all I have understood in Kabbalah revealed.

I hope to develop even further and actually get a sense of this profound wisdom in action

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.