Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

I hope that the Light will influence me to start practicing seeing every other person as an extension of myself. Rather than just seeing other people, I want to start thinking about how they might perceive and experience this world we share. I want to wonder how we may both look at the same things, places and events and what we might see differently about them. Every human has their own unique perspective of the world, and while I may only have my own vessel to experience it, I believe I can further my understanding by learning to emphasize with others.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello. Great expectations.  And reaching up to the creator to take me by the hand.</p>
      Im nervous, scared but with Great Expectations

Sincerely Maria P

Dale
      Participant

I hope to learn the actual practice that lead to the many insights that have been shared. What does it mean to practice Kabbalah?

Anna
      Participant

I want to go down the right path and stay on it. I hope this class sheds more light on this incredible journey.

Anna

Sharla Windham
      Participant

I desire to learn how to use my intention for the good of the world and not be so egocentric

Peter
      Participant

I desire to grow closer to the Creator, to better understand Him.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.