Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Victoria
      Participant

I wish to evolve gracefully, refining the ego voluntarily. That is what I hope to achieve this semester. I hope to improve my understanding and grasp of life so that I will be in God’s grace.

Peter
      Participant

I want to be close to the Creator.

Purity K
      Participant

We want the womb(Light) to influence and evolve us to surround ourselves with the  environment that is suitable for us to change our thoughts and desires to  be like the Creator.

Ricki
      Participant

I’m so excited to be a part of something larger than myself, something that seems so crucial to the world and potentially deeply healing to myself as well. I hope that I can continue along the path of understanding how to correctly relate to myself and others in a way that promotes peace, harmony and prosperity.

I’m naturally an other-focused person, though since studying Kabbalah I’ve come to realize how to properly embody my ego and use it in a society where the general force of “what is mine is mine, what is yours is your” rules.

This semester I hope to learn when it is appropriate or safe to engage with kabbalistic principles + practices, and with whom.

David
      Participant

Over the last few years two things have been happening in my life. One is that I have made significant changes that have brought a profound sense of peace. Secondly, and hand in hand with this, the spiritual worlds are becoming my reality and the corporeal world  holds less and less appeal. I have read about equivalency of form and disparity of form. The profound sense of peace brings with it a stillness in my mind allowing me to participate in unity with all that is. It’s like a giant leap from intellectual understanding, in a manner, to an enlightenment, if you will, receiving Light and putting on the mind of God. My thought stops and what remains is a state of infinite potential. We desire, during this semester, to achieve a significant degree of deepening of this described state. We desire that a vast number of petty egoistic tendencies are corrected during this semester and are transformed to bestowals for bringing contentment to our Creator.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I wish to learn how to receive the light and how it can bring us together as one. Right now I want to see the earth light up brighter than the sun.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.