Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Het voelt of deze cursus een soort inleiding is om te weten hoe je de comfortzone kan verlaten om te kijken hoe je ruimte kan leren maken voor de ander, zonder daarbij jezelf te verliezen. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Dat is wat ik wens.</span></span>

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

I would like to be in unity with my Creator as well as be better with bestowal without the expectation of reciprocal value. I would like to give others free will. That way the practice of bestowal would be more genuine whether it includes me or the creator.

Nathan
      Participant

Build that desire to bestow, nourish it to grow up big and strong so He will overtake my selfishness.  I’d love to learn how to do this, or at least how I can work towards this goal from where I am.

Elliott
      Participant

What do I want to achieve in this semester? I’m not 100% sure. I want to evolve. I want greater understanding. I get the idea that the Creator hides himself so that we can experience the journey of revealing Him. I want to experience/sense more of the Creator.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

The fetus and the womb are a great branch…I guess I have to find the related root…

This is what I feel at this level of my development: I know that the Creator is the Good that does Good, and He created the World around me for me. All the opportunities He gives me to change my egoistic nature, are the media to communicate with Him and experience equivalence of form.

My desire is to grow as an Adam in the warm light of Torah.

Christianne
      Participant

i have the desire  to grow to the creator to come  closer to my goal

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.