Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

I want the Light to change me in order for me to get the best from my Kabbalah lessons. At the end of this semester I want to be prepared for the future lessons.

Andrew
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>To increase my understanding how to be in this higher state, above my ego. To begin more and more to be conscious of making different choices. To move out of the Ego Operating System which is only ‘for me’.</p>

Beverly
      Participant

It’s good to be here

Mihaela
      Participant

I want the light to help me correct my ego. I desire to achieve a new perspective.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

I want to learn how to use the ego.

David Edwards
      Participant

I want the light to influence and evolve us by any and all means necessary. Preferably in a gentle loving way, but that’s up to us! I’m excited and looking forward to learning how to connect with others in a ten this semester.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.