Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John
      Participant

I want to start to feel the changes in myself that move me towards equivalence of form with the creator

tom
      Participant

I’d be very happy if I learn this semester to pray in a correct and powerful manner. I am also excited that we’re coming closer to a ten, and I expect that this course will give us some good preparatory guidelines.

Karen
      Participant

I would like a continuation and a deepening of the internal transformation by the Light that I am already experiencing since completing the previous semester and the resulting outward manifestations that I am witnessing and experiencing now. I desire that all of my fellow students continue to achieve equivalency of form with the upper force and to continue to grow, connect with, and evolve for the rest of our corporeal lives and beyond to create a better life and a better world for all.

Shaun
      Participant

I want to achieve a deeper knowledge & understanding of this wisdom. And by studying & reading articles as often as possible I hope to draw the surrounding light towards me

Leo
      Participant

To use the point in my heart to collect the sparks of Adam HaRishon. I desire working with my ten to start the world on Fire.

Wendi
      Participant

I love Paul’s reply (#57665).  I visualize myself in the course as the “Star Baby” at the end of Stanley Kubrick’s “2001: A Space Odyssey” being prepared by Nature in the form of Father God to emerge into the warm light of godliness, leaving the placenta of egoism behind.

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.