Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

Light help us learn to love others more than myself. Desire to connect with others more and more.

James Wright
      Participant

May the light work upon me to guide me towards the Creator and His Will for me, may my desire grow for connection with the Creator and all creation so that the light may be able to fill it.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

To increasingly attract the Reforming Light and share the Light to others.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

I want to be filled with light experience new flavors and remain in this new perception. I want to take it with me during the day and give it to others. Also I’d like understand how a Kabbalist works with desire.

katy
      Participant

I would like to be able to see others as not separate from myself. To be able to love them through the force of bestowal instead of my will to receive only. I would also like to have a clearer understanding of how the Creator and nature can be considered the same. Obviously we aren’t workshopping trees and dirt, so I am hoping to gain clarity perhaps of the terms or maybe the very concept itself

Irina
      Participant

This semester would get me closer to my goal.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.