Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ralitza
      Participant

To see the concepts of Kabbalah in “reality”.

To reflect and examine how we percieve this reality, how we react to the influence of the Light.

To be able to accept our flawed perception about how great we are and live with the shame. At least start learning how to do that.

This should be enough for a 5 weeks period.

Pedrini
      Participant

wish that the womb will guide me carefully. I desire to achieve understanding for my corporeal life, and work on advancing getting closer to work with a tent.

KatieBug
      Participant

my desire is for all the points in the heart to connect, for us all to discover the root of our soul, and come together in that one common desire we all have.

Joseph
      Participant

My desire is for our points in the heart to come together to form a soul.

kevin jackson
      Participant

a new degree of a higher connection 💖

Maria B. W12
      Participant

To learn for real, what is love = Elohim.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.