Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends, I wish for all of us here to keep being influenced by the light in becoming more of a giver and less of a taker.

Mike
      Participant

Intellectually I have grasped for some time the importance of the group work, of joining a group of ten. This weekend I was able to participate in sort of a “Ten Emulator” multiple times in the KabU retreat (virtually). As a result, my desire to evolve towards actually joining a ten is driving my expectations for this course. It is not merely intellectual now. As I am learning how to properly approach the Zohar in other work on KabU (so that I might actually enter the Zohar), here I hope to learn how to properly approach the ten (so that I might actually enter the ten).

edgerrin
      Participant

i want to deepen my sensation of the light and get a better grasp of working with others in the right way.

Rachel
      Participant

I want to learn to practical implement all i have learnt in my recieving and bestowal to the creator.

Beth
      Participant

In this semester I would like to learn how to pray correctly so I move towards equivalence of form. I want to learn how to receive correctly so I can develop within me the nature of bestowal.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

The change and desire control.

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.