Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Duke Gard
      Participant

To have the light influence us in a manner such that we gain a greater appreciation for the spiritual aspect of humanity.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

The person I neglect and treat the worst in life is myself, I want to treat myself better and respect myself some more.

I want to attract the Reforming Light.

I want Connect with like-minded people (incl. Teachers)

I want to be able to read, understand and attain the information from authentic Kabbalistic texts.

I want to learn how to better/more efficiantly correct my desirres and evil inclinations.

ARD51306
      Participant

I want to learn to correct my desires and how to

build connection.

Hing
      Participant

My desire to achieve in this semester is

(1) to be able to sense the Light 24/7 except sleep time; and

(2) to be able to sense connection with all walks of life everywhere in all time.

Maria
      Participant

To achieve more connection with the Upper source, to be more sensitive on the 6th sense and put it into practice in my environment and improve the ability of connection.

Maria
      Participant

My expectations are learn to improve the experience connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.