Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

My goal is to become, on a daily basis, more and more aware of the whole and less and less concerned with my own individual, egoistic desires. In some manner, however, even that, at this point, feels to be a larger ego. I’ve immersed much of my spiritual work into the I Am, Ego, but with the intention of the awareness of the unity of the whole, God and man, through Love embraced in Oneness.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello my Name is kebede Mamo dessis from Ethiopia/ Oromia

My goal is to gain all spiritual upgrading from the lesson

Brian Sachs
      Participant

Connect with others. Learn what true connection is. Receive more light and learn how to receive its expansion and withdrawal.

David J
      Participant

The goal is to become equivalent in form with the Creator/Nature

Maria Memoli
      Participant

In this moment I’m a spiritual embryo, that is growing as a new person with a second nature that goes above the nature that the Creator gave me.

In order to attain the Equivalence of Form with the Creator, I have to put effort to attain the level of Lishma, which means attaining a quality that is not within myself but only Above: the complete intention of Bestowal.

This is the ultimate goal, as well as, the end of suffering, determined by the fact that I will (eventually) be in the Middle Line.

Nathan
      Participant

I was looking for fullfillment and a purpose in this life.  I continue to study because even when it feels fruitless, I do not believe it will always be so.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.