Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mihaela
      Participant

My goal is to understand the inner and outer world, the laws of nature, the purpose and functionality of creation, the oppression of the ego, knowing and approaching the Creator. And this will help me connect with all of humanity and the entire planet to heal and evolve together.

Shaun
      Participant

My goal is to acknowledge my ego and rise above it , to start to change my attitude to become more giving and less selfish. Through these intentions i hope to gain a true knowledge of the creator and to be able to bestow contentment to Him.

tom
      Participant

I always had a deep inner urge to save the world, and it was an underlying frustration in my life that it was not possible. But thanks to the wisdom of Kabbalah I now understand that I CAN do something. So I’m glad that the Creator invited me here and I’m very eager to change my perception of reality and thereby help the rest of humanity to do the same.

John
      Participant

At this point I want to see where the Kabbalah leads.  I don’t know the goal, but I am keen to see beyond where I am now because I have had the experiences that awaken me, and I want to pursue them and see if the Kabbalah draws me closer to them

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

Personal purpose and unfoldment through a natural sense of connection and focus on the subject matter – with a view to seizing the the fruits of labour to altruistic ends.

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

My goal is to feel the presence of All, understand the inner working of all the realms and know/become what I was meant to be by creation.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.