Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

To near equivalence of form as best as I can to help with the lighting of all creation to get back to our upper form

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

My conquest is to understand God more, while building a relationship of bestowal and reciporcation, through the tool of love.

Delayne Mohammed
        Participant

Aswell as, achieve a degree so one day I can practice Holistic medicine.

Shmuley
      Participant

My goal to study Kabbalah os tobecome altruistic. It is by giving that I receive in a way that I will, really, be fulfilled.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

The goal for which I’m studying Kabbalah is to attain the spiritual worlds during this life time.

Karen
      Participant

My goal is to progress to equivalence of the Upper force by abdicating my human will and ego so that the Will of my Creator may be done here on Earth.

Andrew
      Participant

To open myself to grow in likeness to the Creator. To correct myself so that more is revealed to me and i learn to live as the Creator intended.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.