Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 328 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

Through Kabbalah, I started getting to know myself and who I was and what my purpose was. That desire that’s getting bigger every day fills me. The feelings inside me have kind of shaped, I can’t explain it. I’m just happy on this road to light and discovering new knowledge. I have a desire and a need to continue.

Attila
      Participant

My Goal is to understand how Kabbalah helps me attain the Truth about the Creator, His ways and my purpose in life.

Dyrk
      Participant

My goal is to achieve the spiritual state of “attainment of adhesion with the Creator” for the purpose of bestowing pleasure to the Creator. This means utilizing “the ladder” through means of correction and spiritually connecting with (all) others.

Margaret
      Participant

Quite simply, my goal is to really know the Creator and to be close to the Creator.

Talya Machuca
      Participant

what is my role in life? Am I just here to eat, get all that I want, have kids, and die?

How can I contribute to humanity? How can I transfer the meaning of life to my kids?

All this is important to be conciseness about it, in order to live in harmony and create a

beautiful place to live, called world.

Anthony
      Participant

To find the purpose and reason for life .

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 328 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.