Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Arabela Dias
      Participant

To know the Creator.

Mary
      Participant

My goal is to continue with the studies, pray for the right intention and ultimately not just believe to believe in the providence of the creator but to perceive it

Rivka
      Participant

I want to know who the Creator is and what my purpose is in life.

zohreh
      Participant

I am looking for a way to find myself, my path and the Creator, to find spiritual worlds and to perfect my soul and get out of reincarnation

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Delve more into the kabbalah help me having goal for my life.away from any problems which r normally  for every one find a path of peace try to connect with u all my friends here

Get to know the creator in order to know who iam.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.