Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

My goal in studying Kabbalah is to reach a higher level of understanding the meaning of life, the purpose, and to open the door for a spiritual path.

Judit
      Participant

I am looking for a way to reach the Creator, to live in harmony with Nature.

Camila
      Participant

I want to make a real connection with a spiritual network where everyone is included in each other according to the law of equivalence, in order to expand the points in the hearts and start feeling the general force of nature, understand who am I, what is the meaning of life and how to become a human being. I hope to complete my correction in this lifetime and be part of the collective soul in the Upper World.

Candace Joy
      Participant

To Love my neighbor as myself.  Love is the Creator & the Creator is Love!  Love is all there is!

Paul
      Participant

Ultimately: to know myself. The truth, the whole thruth and nothing but the thruth.

Larry
      Participant

Our goal is to become in sync with Nature and want to be the alien force to shape the destiny of all our neighbours whom we Love like ourselves.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.