Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kay
      Participant

To become more like the creator, to think and act in better ways. Asking the creator to help me with this.

Elizabeth Is
      Participant

Learning, awareness,  developing a sixth sense, consciousness of the creator and helping the collective soul.

Seraphim
      Participant

Know Thy Self.

Mike
      Participant

Currently I’m not looking past the environment I’m choosing–the videos, classes, Audible books, the live Q&A sessions–and at the same time it is not an effort because I am enjoying all these things. More than I enjoy the mundane media. For some time I was of the opinion that my path was pretty solitary–that like on an airplane if the oxygen masks drop you have to put your own on before trying to help others. Now I am convinced that I have to simultaneously help nine others get their masks on before mine will even go on. 125 steps sounds like a lot from here, so I’m focusing on getting to that first step as my current goal.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

I think my studying goal is in building a vessel to receive Upper Light.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

The collective soul.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.