Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Koena
      Participant

I wish for us all to discover our true altruistic nature within ourselves in our life time.

Sharilyn
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to be patient with themselves and connect to the Root and stay connected permanently.

We can rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light by studying and learning from the “Wisdom of the Kabbalah,” being a good listener, and developing good habits that will help us become more healthy, energetic, and motivated so that we can focus on our spiritual development without unnecessary discomfort/dis-ease.

Additionally, right thinking is very important. Any thought that does not promote spiritual development should not have free mental space.

Hannah
      Participant

I wish that together we can learn the thoughts of the Creator.  I wish for all of us sincerity of purpose and commitment.

I wish you all peace within your mind, and that you will be full of love and happiness and that you will live awarely and you will know the meaning of your life ♥

Zachary Jones
      Participant

I wish for all of you the will power to complete this course and all the courses thereafter. I wish for you a life rich with purpose and meaning. I wish for you a deepening connection with the Creator and the rest of the Creature.

Alessandra Gelman
      Participant

I wish all of us can be as altruist as it is possible

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.