Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Loralee
      Participant

May we all connect as one heart to feel the Upper World.

mehran
      Participant

For all human beings, I wish knowledge, sight, hearing, and the ability to distinguish good from bad.

Sophie
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>To my fellow students I wish the perception and attainment of the real reality.</p>

Beth
      Participant

I wish for all my fellow students deep peace and understanding.

Ludumo Diniso
      Participant

I wish for all my fellow students reach direct communion with the Creator, to be filled with unbounded delight and pleasure, to fulfill the thought of Creation. Only together we can do this. Only together we can progress and pave the way for all the other parts of Adam HaRishon to come together and be whole again.

Arabela Dias
      Participant

Desejo um esforço colectivo de conexão entre as pessoa. Que a humanidade queira esta conexão entre todos.

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.