Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 601 through 606 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #324548
      Shana
      Participant

      I wish for everyone to connect to their point in the heart ❤️

    • #323657
      Heather
      Participant

      I wish that we all find what we are looking for.

    • #323123

      Always bring love to our heart

    • #322130
      NaTalia
      Participant

      I wish development in their beliefs

    • #322005
      Julia
      Participant

      I wish everyone patience and wisdom, and bravery to look behind the curtain.

    • #321952
      Edward Taddei
      Participant

      All paths before us are like branches of a tree predetermined. Our ego stears our path on that tree. Our ends are the same. We chose how high we go.

Viewing 6 posts - 601 through 606 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.