Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 601 through 606 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denise
      Participant

My wish for my fellow students if that when you have attained a level, any level or degree of spirituality, that you share it in loving way with someone who may be lost or searching for their own belonging.  I find that there are so many that are searching and so little that are willing to plant a seed in order that it may be watered and grow. I also wish for all my fellow students that whatsoever they are looking for they will attain and grow in it.

Niklas
      Participant

I wish for all of my classmates (but also to all of humanity) that they can live a beautiful life without trouble. A life full of excitement, wonder and inspiration. I wish for everyone that they find their place in life, that they know how to get there, that they always know what to do in each situation, and ultimately, that they are able to bring the beautiful thing that they are to its full expression.

Theresa H
      Participant

I wish for everyone to move up in spirituality and at the same time ease out their ego and that over all we can give enough light to the world to make it a better place to live.

Jonathan Lawrence
      Participant

I wish for all of us to use this wisdom to connect humanity.

Carla
      Participant

I would like for all classmates to experience the Creator to the point of knowing.  Forever, Knowing that you know that you know, thus never to have doubts again.

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

I wish we can join together in the study of Kabbalah to reach the upper worlds.

Viewing 6 posts - 601 through 606 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.