Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 613 through 618 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      yolanda
      Participant

I wish we can all connect and together grow in the understanding of the Kabbalah.

Sharon
      Participant

I wish for all of us to rediscover connection to the Light, & to be able to sustain that connection through daily constant contact. I pray that the Light can remove our fears & resentments, and help us to reconnect with one another too.

Tommy
      Participant

I know eventually  all of us get there the point of understanding which is above our imagination in this very moment. So no stress , just go with the flow.

Hing
      Participant

I wish you all know that you are deeply loved and you are never alone.

Nadim Kseib
      Participant

to Remember what Love means, this Unconditional Love where we drop all labeling perceived through our Egoistic perception and feel the connection between us all

Yumiko
      Participant

Wish everyone to love and light.  Connect with law of nature.

Viewing 6 posts - 613 through 618 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.