Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 691 through 696 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #313172
      John Allen
      Participant

      I wish for all of us to remember that this is a world of outcomes. That the obstacles put into our path are lessons to be learned, or corrections to be made. Also, I wish that we can all look at others as our brothers, sisters, parents and children. It is easier to wish to bestow on someone you care for.

    • #313162
      Jan
      Participant

      I wish for all of us true connection in the light.

    • #313145
      khalid
      Participant

      I wish for us all to choose the path of light

    • #313046
      Amirhossein
      Participant

      I’d like to wish for you what I wish for myself; to experience something real; so we don’t have to need the fantasies we may escape to.

    • #313045
      Jennifer
      Participant

      Connection and understanding of self and others.

    • #313021
      Laurel
      Participant

      I wish for everyone to see reality and not earthly perception.  I have come to experience and realize that every action, event, circumstance that The Creator allows me to experience is only beneficial even it seems like the worst catastrophe.  I see that if I need a catastrophe to grow I will have one but if don’t need one than I will not have one. And better still what looks like a catastrophe eventually has proven beneficial for me or for others.  I can speak of catastrophe because I am the youngest of 12 and one of the 3 black sheep.  But because of even this I never wanted anyone else to feel worthlessness especially children so I have lived my life caring about others, wildlife, environment, etc.  So what looked bad was actually good.  And recently I have discovered that I am worthy as everyone is and I would not have experienced this without the opportunity to study Kabbalah.  Also I feel that we are all at different stages and I feel we should not judge anyone but support and care for each other because we need the opportunities the other person gives us to grow and the opportunities we give them to grow to accelerate everyone’s return to the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 691 through 696 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.