Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ranga
      Participant

My dear fellow students. Science especially quantum physics is validating what the Kabbalists have been saying for thousands of years.-we are all entangled to use the term used in quantum physics. In other words we are all connected. For the nonce we don’t have a direct experience of it but I am sure that as we relentlessly progress in the knowledge of Kabbalah we will get there one day. I wish all my fellow students including myself will realize this connection or we shall attain this connection in the not too distant future.

ranga

Christian
      Participant

I wish my fellow student the endurance needed for each one of us to develop that point in our heart.

JamesM
      Participant

My wish for everyone is that they can keep that desire burning and growing. There’s no need to feel selfish. Use your ego to push yourself. Also, don’t worry if you aren’t able to intellectually grasp something. Just feel the words, feel the new ideas. Let them feed that desire for more. As desire grows, so, in time, will understanding.

Lungelo
      Participant

For my fellow students, I wish that they may attain the point in the heart that’s inside each one of them. I wish that they see not by sight but by the spirit of the bestower of things. I wish that their labours to reach this place of attainment happens soon. So they may live their lives, the remainder of it, in total bliss!

Yolanda
      Participant

I wish all the best for my fellows, and for me, to be able to feel and act as one only soul. I also wish that the efforts I make to reach more and more light, have an effect for the benefit of others.

Alina
        Participant

Dear fruends!pur Creator ist so weit nderful. Let us Join our desires and have Love top each Others. Let us get closer top Him

Karina Menchaca
      Participant

I wish us all to get past egoism, and to recognize the needs in each other. I wish us all to see beyond the material world.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.