Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      gina
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students that we learn how to feel what’s outside of us in the upper world.

Andres Delgado
      Participant

I desire that my fellow students find what they are seeking and get closer to feeling the unconditional bestowal of the Creator

Yvonne
      Participant

I wish for all of us to see ourselves and others with understanding, compassion and love. To look towards the Creator and  go up the degrees of the Ladder back to  Him.

How to become a vessel for the Light? Being truthful with our intents whilst being generous looking to give and not receive.

Ed
      Participant

My desire for my fellow students is to no longer have our separate desires, but have one common desire to know the Creator in all of His fullness. We can build this common desire by wanting it and asking for the Creator’s help to bring it to pass.

Greg
      Participant

I wish for you and me to become what we were meant to be, one. We can build our vessel by becoming unconditional love for each other.

Julian
      Participant

Love thy neighbor more than thyself.  Strive every day to remember this and practice it.  Love and bestowal.  Love and bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.