Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      paula
      Participant

I wish that we may all come to believe and know the power of the upper world.  That we may all reach for that world in all we do, say, think and become.

Bere
      Participant

I wish for you to be happy.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

I wish my friends to gain a desire to receive in order to bestow.

Leanne
      Participant

I wish for speedy advancement and correction in the shortest time possible to abate unnecessary suffering.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

I wish that you all can feel and sense the connection to all humanity, nature, animals…I wish that you all could feel as being part of one collective soul. I wish that you  could sense the poetry in cosmos.

Dustin Caldwell
      Participant

I wish for people to FEEL the Light healing them, from the inside-out.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.