Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Janika
      Participant

May you choose well in your search for the root.

Coyotebones
      Participant

The idea of information being revealed in steps to students came up this morning in zoom. I understand this in theory. Also something just called censorship came up, and I’m wondering if that was separate, and how that works. Is it regional, individual, or other?

oh also I wish my fellow students all the best in their progress inside KabU, and outside in relation to connection with the creator

Andreanne
      Participant

I wish that your journey along the spiritual path either be mostly light, or that you learn and correct quickly. I also wish that you all reach spiritual enlightenment, now, here and beyond. The force IS with you! 😊

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

I wish that you may recognize the desire in your fellow humans, and in doing so, connecting the desire to your own.

Andrew
      Participant

The KabU logo is such a beautiful visual representation… wishing everyone a smooth and successful inner journey in rising from this world into the spiritual worlds.

Eberhard
      Participant

Our collective soul will rebuild and become a vessel for the light by our recollection of what, though veiled, we already are.

Eberhard
        Participant

The deeds and sufferings of the light.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.