Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 659 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Olivia Maldonado
      Participant

Altruism

Anne
      Participant

For each to be successful in whatever they hope to obtain through their studies

John
      Participant

The Reality that the Creator Created – IS.  There is nothing else.  We are His Creation, all that IS, He Created.    Focus Attention only on THIS.  Let THIS fill our Hearts.

Let His Love be our only focus of Attention.  And then feel the desire to share this Love in every way that opens to you.  There is just One of us.  You only share Truth with your Real Self.  You only give Love to the Creator when you Love your Real Self.  We are One.

The seeming shards of the big bang are part of the illusion, given to the One Self that I AM for the Creator’s own Purpose, to increase Bestowal on His Creation.

Cristina
      Participant

“let the light expand from the centre  of my Heart”

(knowing we are talking about the same heart, I AM the Heart 🙏🏼

Andres Arias
      Participant

Fulfilment

Pamela Ullmann
      Participant

May you find peace, joy and fulfillment on your spiritual path.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 659 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.