Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sonjia Coley
      Participant

I wish for my friends to become one with the Creator. We can rebuild the collective by connecting to our friends.

Sarah
      Participant

For myself & my fellow students, I wish for the ability to understand and absorb what we have so far learned.

I wish for us to receive the ability to open to the light, and , in time, to make the transition to receiving not just for ourselves, but to give back to the Creator.

shaymaa bakr
      Participant

i wish for all the humanity peace

raghad
      Participant

i wish for every piece of my soul, which is everyone in here and around the world, to find their true purpose, to fulfill the original first desire we have all emerged and originated from. i wish for them to be collected and rejoined together to find true infinite light forever and ever, i love all of you

Loria
      Participant

My wish is that we continue to elevate in our understanding. That the messages we receive are light for each and every one of us. May our corrections be swift and our desires for unity grow.

Tammy McHenry
      Participant

Over the course of my life, I’ve noticed that I look for ways to help others, and I get a real sense of fulfillment from knowing that I’ve made a positive difference in someone’s life.

Knowing that we all came here with a point in the heart and with the same goal, I’m confident that as we become mutually receptive to increasing our desire for rebuilding that collective soul that together we will indeed become a vessel for the light. ~ This is my wish for us.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.