Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Scott
      Participant

I wish for you, my fellow students, to see the opportunities that exist to connect with others with the intention to perceive the will of the Creator and with an intention to connect altruistically. If we are able to live each moment with this thought running in the background, that may affect the rebuilding of the collective soul.

Francis Carrier
      Participant

I wish you all an anthentic connection with everything.

Maria
      Participant

I wish we could all embrace our differences, instead of using them to build the feeling of separation and egoism.
      <div id=”simple-translate” class=”simple-translate-system-theme”>
      <div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-button isShow” style=”background-image: url(‘moz-extension://6d79f7dd-e4ef-4daf-9a87-91f649e8f201/icons/512.png’); height: 22px; width: 22px; top: 67px; left: 33px;”></div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-panel ” style=”width: 300px; height: 200px; top: 0px; left: 0px; font-size: 13px;”>
      <div class=”simple-translate-result-wrapper” style=”overflow: hidden;”>
      <div class=”simple-translate-move” draggable=”true”></div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-result-contents”>
      <p class=”simple-translate-result” dir=”auto”></p>
      <p class=”simple-translate-candidate” dir=”auto”></p>

</div>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>

James
      Participant

I wish for everyone to find Freedom.

Dr Jim
      Participant

Nothing ‘smart’ to say. I am somewhat overawed. Do I understand any of this? Dare I commit to it?  Yet I feel so compelled.  Should that be ‘impelled’?

Love the fact I am not alone.

Actingraphy
      Participant

I wish all of us to really touch the essence of liberation beyond any foggy mind or cloud of doubts. I wish you to really become an open vessel for Light.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.