Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ML
      Participant

To all who is reading, i wish you peace, wisdom and strenght to regard others with eyes filled with love.  To be patient, gentle, comprehensive et sage.  To see beyond apperance God children like he sees them himself, therefore only see the good in everyone.  To close your hear to all colonie, to keep your tongue in check from all malveillance, that only  positive thoughts remain in your spirit. To be so joyfull that everyone in your suronding fills his presence, and to be clothed with he beauty and to represent him all along your journey.  May you all be bless

William Taylor
      Participant

All of you that received this desire are the same as me. My desire for all of you is to seek the light in a steadfast manner relentlessly seeking for the truth and when our master calls we submit together in one mind one heart one purpose one person we reach for the truth of our existence and execute his desire which is a selfless love and a fiery love deep from your heart.

2. We can do this by all seeking the connection between our Abba (Father) first. And we if we have been made of where of our creator and continue to seek him and communicate with each other that love then we will be all connected in one spirit. But we are our brothers keepers and we need to be together to help one another has to guide one another to our same desire to help each other stay on the center path. I love you all and pray that your ears are open with with the intent to obey.

tristan
      Participant

When it comes to all the students partaking this journey as I am all I want is to make and strengthen our spiritual connections as we develope our group conscious together. I think in order for us to make the most progress we can offer our encouragement to one another, share our experiences, and extend what we learn from our studies to the next student. Discussing what we learn, giving and accepting feedback, active listening, and our efforts to continue connecting to one another will be a huge advantage.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

I wish for all to feel unity with and awareness of the upper force that guided us all here together! May your studies here cultivate this even more. Peace to you all!

I wish for you all peace and joy in your lives.

Dan
      Participant

I hope you find The Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.