Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      AU
      Participant

I hope that we can be all united in our heart, feel the desire as one and see the upper world.

Lisa
      Participant

I wish for you to become aware of and feel deeply the connection we all share.

Eugene Sokol
      Participant

I hope that all who are studying this course will learn how to eventually come together as 1 in the collective soul.

Shel
      Participant

I wish for all the world to discover that altruism is actually in our own selfish (individual) best interest. And that we create together a world that is truly All for One and One for All. That our selfish desires for validation manifest by who can help Humanity the most, instead of who can acquire the most wealth or power. That we all realize that if everyone’s needs are met, then our own needs are met, and there is nothing more to do than explore, discover, and enjoy experiences beyond our current comprehension. I wish for Humanity, the Collective Entity, to be BORN as a Whole, Complete Being, ready for the Wonder that awaits us. To fully experience the Gift of our Creator as we are destined to do.

marek
      Participant

I wish for you to have the same intention as I do. Than we are connected. We are here for the same reason.

Paul
      Participant

I long for the light… I wait eagerly to be done with this egoistic perception and perceive the real reality. I hope every student in the course shares the same desire and that it will be fulfilled by the end.

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.