Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

• This topic has 671 replies, 624 voices, and was last updated 7 hours ago by elnaz.

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 656 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vanessa
      Participant

I wish for you the revelation of unity as you journey

Andrew
      Participant

I know who you are, in Truth. I know what you are, in Truth. I know how you serve, in Truth. You are free. You are free. You are free.

dree monster
      Participant

to fellow students,

i wish for u to be one with the creator. i wish for us all to achieve this as a whole. you complete us. let us teach each other the wisdom of kabbalah to achieve this together. heart u all, dree

Xavid
      Participant

I wish that on this journey we all find that light within us that will in times of darkness and confusion guide us to be like the Creator.

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

What do I wish for my fellow student? I guess peace, happiness, contentment and unwavering certainty  that there is life after death because you have felt it and therefore you know it’s true.

Ozie
      Participant

I wish to you the goal for which you undertook this study. I also wish it to be more than you expected to the point of being a blessing to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 656 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.