Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 662 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marilza
      Participant

I wish for you to always make a decision, either “right” or “wrong”, cause, even if we make a “wrong” decision, we can still learn from it and in doing so, we can grow collectively and become all together a vessel of light.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I wish for you all to have the answers you seek and the fulfilment  for the level of desire you currently need.  I wish for you to feel connected with each other, have and understanding, and know why.  I wish  for you to feel the connection with the creator that you need so that your zeal is still present and that you never give up on the one desire for which why we are here.  I wish for you to be able to bestow the amount you are willing to receive based on the amount of correction you have all made.  I wish that you are able to make corrections needed to sense your screen.  I wish for you to have a life that is both suitable and promotes spiritual growth always.  And finally I wish for all of the things that are blocking you from spiritual growth to find a way out of your life, so that you can do what you were created to do which is receive infinite amounts of unending pleasures.

I pray that our point of heart is activated for all of us to be as willed by the Creator

Terra
        Participant

This is lovely, thank you!

Rawan
      Participant

It’s really nice to read everyone’s wishes..
      I wish my friends all their wishes come true

Carlos
      Participant

I wish that all of us can think of ourselves as a single & a unified reality, as one soul, as one person. Not as a multiplicity but as a simplicity in unity. Not just having the same desire (individually), but just as one existential desire (as one person having a desire). A desire for the Upper World.

Elizabeth
      Participant

My wish for my friends is that we’ll have the ability to connect all the points in the heart so we can put together the kli for the light to enter into it, so we’ll receive the delight as was intended by the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 662 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.