Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 649 through 654 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sean Sotak
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>          To see and comprehend our reality as the boundless and endless peaceful space that is currently incomprehensible due to our current equivalence of form.</p>

Glen
      Participant

To perceive our roots, so that we can learn the truth and become more like the Creator.

I don’t have specific wants as to the reality that will be uncovered. I just want to uncover it, whatever it may be (but I do have an idea that it might be one of unity, safety and delight)

Sagar
      Participant

We want it to lead us beyond our five senses to be able to open our consciousness and be one with the creator by making our qualities the same as his.

sophia
      Participant

We want the study of Kabbalah to lead us to a complete perception of reality beyond the usual filters of our 5 senses and their conditioning that limits our perception.

Will Orellana
      Participant

To transcend our 5 senses and perceive reality beyond that

Viewing 6 posts - 649 through 654 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.