Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 661 through 666 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ignacio
      Participant

To me, the perceptions of reality are something secondary. It is like me saying how you want to watch the movie: B&W, With Colour, with sound, in IMAX, with 3D glasses. My desire instead is to go back to the source, to lose this individualism, this Ego that divides me, that pushes me away from everything else.

Che
      Participant

To a more accurate perception of true reality, beyond what the 5 senses can perceive.

Geneva Fillips
      Participant

To an accurate, wholistic and true perception of reality.

Lucille
      Participant

I want to improve my perception of reality – my perception of situations, creation, world events, science etc. – beyond my 5 senses. I believe I would make better decisions, have better feelings, have better thinking process, basically, be a better and wiser person.

Soraziz
      Participant

We want to perceive the true reality, with our spiritual sense, as opposed to our current perception which derives from our 5 senses (only an interpretation of what is out there). I learned this from the YouTube videos

Samuel Sebban
      Participant

to a more accurate perception that allow us to understant the rules of the game

Viewing 6 posts - 661 through 666 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.