Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 2 › Discuss › Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 1,645 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #333075
      Christina
      Participant

      To become and perceive like the Creator.

    • #332796
      francesca
      Participant

      To perceive all of reality as the creator does.

    • #332700
      Kathy
      Participant

      I want to broaden my perspective so that I can become closer to the Creator.

    • #332699
      Kathy
      Participant

      I want to be able to redefine reality, so that my limited point of view is replaced by that of Kabbalists.

    • #332642
      Iheb
      Participant

      For peace and love to rule over conflict and hatred.

    • #332637
      Gillian
      Participant

      To  be come closer to and more like the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 1,645 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.