Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 775 through 780 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Chris
      Participant

To perceive reality the way it is outside of our bodies

Anna
      Participant

I would think it should lead us to the upper realms of spiritual reality.

Karrie Lynn
        Participant

We yearn to be lifted into knowing the reality of oneness.

Nathan
      Participant

To see the truth.  Not just witnessing it in the heartbreaking shame of self-realization or the blinding bliss from a moment of connection, but in regular life and daily interactions.  There is a great emptiness in our worldly pursuits – that’s the feeling anyway.  The fact that most people near me don’t seem to recognize the hollow makes engaging in normal American life challenging.

Sarah
      Participant

We want to understand that our current perception of reality is limited by the five senses and that our version of reality is only one of many. I want to understand how to open up to the possibility of perceiving reality in the way that it was intended; to be able to answer the questions that I have held my whole life and to see beyond the ‘four walls’ of my current perception.

David
      Participant

As my consciousness has awakened and I find myself in a most blissful state, I have found that my perception as I survey my environment takes on a new sense. It’s as if space and objects aren’t really there as my senses perceive, and I sense more brightness that I do not see with my senses behind, within, and around my environment.  My inner state changes the perception of my outer world. I would like the study of Kabbalah to enhance and clarify the senses that are awakened. I wonder…what will it be to have fully awakened perception within the spiritual worlds. Though glorious now, I often wonder just how much more glorious can it be when unbounded? I was at a store yesterday and noticed the Power Ball, which I haven’t played over a handful of times, must have been won by someone. I mentioned that to the cashier, a young man, who said that the $500 million was almost too much. I said, yes, but imagine the good you could possibly do when you take receiving the money altruistically (I didn’t use that word). The same is true of reception and development of perception. How much more we have to bestow as we awaken our perceptions and live more and more fully in the spiritual world!

Elliott
      Participant

We want a perception of reality that shows us more … not just the limited perception of our five senses. When we can experience more, we’ll be able to have a better understanding of true cause and effect.

Viewing 6 posts - 775 through 780 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.