Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 907 through 912 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denise
      Participant

To perceive the reality that is beyond my 5 senses.

Margaret
      Participant

I would like my perception of reality to encompass all things spiritual and so far unseen, in order that I might experience a sense of the divine and eternal reality, instead of the material perception.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

From the word perspective comes perception, a quick check on google defines it as “the art of representing three-dimensional objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other. “the theory and practice of perspective” or “a particular attitude towards or way of regarding something; a point of view.”  Up until this point my attitude and point of view to life(reality) is/was as a result of the 5 filters since my birth or conception to date.  Thankfully I am now to perceive life or my reality from the 4th dimension that is my imaginative mind..and so far Kabbalah is leading me to that. Thank you.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

It is very difficult to accept that Kabbalah came only for the individual and collective reform of human beings !? I think that Kabbalah goes far beyond these things, and unfortunately I see in most educational organizations and institutions a faint shadow of the original wisdom of Kabbalah being taught! I do not believe that Kabbalah is as good as psychology or religious ethics in school! The book of Holy Zohar is much broader than this … Why not mention Abraham Abulafia and Shem Hakadosh? Why do you talk only about correcting a person who can be corrected with ten sessions of psychology? I am sure Kabbalah is much more advanced and higher than these things …

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

To what is real and whole, complete, eternel

Jeo Ruiz
      Participant

Perception of the real origin of all things, the causes and concequences

Viewing 6 posts - 907 through 912 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.