Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,093 through 1,098 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brad
      Participant

To the perception of the True Reality which we cannot see with our five senses that keep us in a box. We want to perceive the greater reality which is outside of the box of the five senses

Jani
      Participant

The study of Kabbalah will show me, by the development of a 6th sense, the will and plan of the Creator as it realizes in events, encounters and struggles in my reality, and clarify the meaning of my of life as a fraction of the Light.

mehran
      Participant

To  understanding  the reasons of the happenings in my life and  the world around me and harmonize with whole universe .

Michael
      Participant

The unreal reality I guess… To become one with God where I cannot find myself anymore. There are some questions that can only be answered when one KNOWS (Experiential knowledge)… Knowledge of the absolute to me is that perception of true reality that I want the study of Kabbalah to lead me. I know that in that reality, there’s no me, there’s no you and we don’t exist. I am optimistic that this study will lead me to that Reality.

Camila
      Participant

I do want that the study of Kabbalah leads me to the perception of reality without the limitations of my five senses. For that I need to develop my additional sense, the sixth sense.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

the totality that is our oneness

Viewing 6 posts - 1,093 through 1,098 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.