Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,099 through 1,104 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natalia Siaulys
      Participant

I want to be able to percieve my reality not by using the usual 5 sences, but develope ability to use 6th sence or experience the world outside without limitations of my sences. There is something out there that i cant see, touch or smell but all my being feels its there. Something like intuition pushing me to find the answer. 

Duyên Lê
      Participant

to perceive the true reality beyond our 5 senses, to sense and connect with the force that drives life forward so that I can understand the purpose of the events in my life.

Debra Henry
      Participant

Learn how to change my perception of reality so that I eventually reach the level of the upper world  and learn to bestow instead of receive

Joseph
      Participant

To learn and understand the balance in life with the knowledge and perception of life in different dimentions

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

I would like to experience the spiritual world of the ROOT and understand it. This way I can apply what I learn to my life

Mira Brooks
      Participant

I hope that the study of Kabbalah can help me align my perception with what actually is – with the truth. I also hope that I can go beyond the five senses.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,099 through 1,104 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.