Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 481 through 486 (of 1,062 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tristan
      Participant

i would like to perceive reality on a deeper level. Outside and in. I am currently working on transcending the egocentric nature of self. I want to perceive beyond the senses. It is my goal to understand and work with the forces of creation to bring about a more peaceful life for myself and others.

Naila Saidi
      Participant

perception of reality as is from point view of the creator.

How silly! it is as if you are asking an ant to tell you about the complexity of the human brain!!

Cat
      Participant

Complete perception versus current incomplete perception.

Eugene Sokol
      Participant

To understand the will to receive & the will to bestow in which the will to bestow grows greater than the will to receive. I guess the end goal is to receive unbound pleasure in bestowal.

ELYA
      Participant

I’m hoping to break the physical and egocentric perception of my current state, and view life & Reality from the perspective and view point of my highest self. A me without the term “I” and without self benefit and pleasure centric view. One that I can view the full spectrum of reality beyond the spectrum of my benefits, Time, and physical perception. 

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Perceiving that it’s all good

Viewing 6 posts - 481 through 486 (of 1,062 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.